“Always consistent but nothing. AmAzing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #94 of 135 Restaurants in Webster
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Just dinner. Burrito bowl. Plenty of options. But nothing out of this world. Portion size is just average. Queso is always the best part. And unlimited chips. Fancy coke machine. Mix and match for the best flavors

Reviewed 13 April 2017

The food is good and there is plenty to choose for both meat eaters and non-meat eaters. They have a toppings bar which is a nice touch. You can choose from different salsas you may want to try on your food and other fresh toppings.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

In the past I've given 3 star and 4 star but today I'm giving a 1 star. Place was dirty. Had to wait for salsa to be refilled. No ice. Had to wait for chips. Seemed like the manager didn't want to work today because tomorrow is thanksgiving. This is def the poorest visit I've had to Moe's and I have been here 50 times.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I Don't know about you, but my spouse is not in favor of my craving for fast foods and quick in and out meals...I often don't have the patience for any place where you have to wait on a waiter...to order...to get food to get the bill...to pay.

Moe's is a healthy blend in the middle. You get your food fast, customized (choose as many or as few toppings/ingredients as you want) - healthy, lots of veggies and you can have a nice cold beer if you wish. And yes, fresh made tortilla chips....a basket for each of you and many salsa varietys to choose from (all complimentary). Ok sometimes I get to do 5 Guys with my Cajun fries...and sometimes she gets or nice expensive, relaxing sit down meal. But I think I have her seeing the great value Moe's has right in our neighborhood!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Fast service! Wonderful food. So many fillings available. And loved that you can get the normal sized burrito... or a JUNIOR sized one. AND you get warm chips with your burrito. Great food, good service, affordable price. Get what you want and enjoy! Worth a trip.