“Terrific Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (302) 436-0213
Description: (302) 436-0213
Reviewed October 15, 2015

We order Kens about once a week. Their pizza is excellent. They have sweet peppers which is something many places don't have and it just does a lot for a pizza. They have nice people working there and delivery is always within an hour. Their fried shrip is delicious too.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Family owned, good eats with friendly service. Always fresh food. They deliver which makes dinner a snap. Broad menu.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

I used to love this place. We went every weekend. They no longer serve the crab cake sub, which my daughter loved to order. Last time we were there we just ordered a pizza. They were not busy so after waiting inside for a while I went out to sit in my car and left my daughter and her friend inside waiting, assuming it would only be another minute. After another 15 minutes I went back inside to see what was going on and my daughter informed me that the workers accidentally gave our pizza to someone that had just walked in and that ours was now cooking. They actually laughed about it. Seriously? No apology, nothing. Haven't been back since. That is how you lose customers.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

one night while down in Fenwick for a weekend, we thought it would be nice to order takeout rather than venture out on a busy summer weekend. We decided to order pizzas and called Ken's pizza since it was local. I must say that not a single person in the group, including the kids finished a single slice of the pizza. Not a single person in the group could find a positive thing to say about it. Sorry Ken, it just can't hold a candle to the great pizzas we are so accustomed to in NJ.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

Best wings in town!!!
Pizza is delicious!!
All food is amazing!!
Family owned restaurant with great service!!