“Tremendous Dining”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Ave
Description: For over 26 years, Nantuckets has been providing a wonderful fine dining experience with a great bar and happy hour daily. Try hand-crafted cocktails, fine wines, great seafood and some of the best steaks at the beach.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just a quick drive up from Ocean City and man it is worth it! You need to make a reservation, they were packed and turning people away. We were seated right away and the food was the best we had on our trip! The mussels and crab dip were great. I had the pork chop for dinner and it was by far the best I have ever had. The crabcakes and duck also looked very good. The potions were enough for two meals and our server was great. Worth the trip!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great, friendly service and delicious food, prepared to perfection. Wonderful experience. This time, we ate in the bar area. It's a little noisier, but Happy Hour is available up until 7:00pm

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The mussels are huge and good. The duck was phenomenal. All in all nice sized portions and very tasty food. Best dinner I have had in a while.

Delaney T, Manager at David Twining's Nantuckets Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I was in town for business. Decided to try and it didn’t Disappoint food was amazing and my server Suzi was great if I’m ever back in town I will eat there again. The selection was great Atmosphere was great food was great this place is all around great It is worth every penny

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The quahog chowder is the best thing I have ever tasted. If you go during happy hour it’s 20% off. We ate at the bar and I also had the field of greens salad which was also delicious. Happy hour at Nantucket’s is a treat not to be missed.