Lowest prices for your stay
US$215
Hotels.comUS$215
Agoda.comUS$215
Destinia.comUS$223
1,130 results
All reviews room service swimming pool sea view private beach nice stay nice view excellent service special thanks thank you so much great job rooms are spacious house keeping business maher mr housekeeping gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Housekeeping service is the best in the world. Especially iqbal from housekeeping is very helpful and cheerful at all time
Never ask him for something and in a minute I found it
Fast service and professional attitude

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Daisy Dehni, Marketing at Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear iqbala797,

Thank you again for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely yours, General Manager - Mohamed Ibrahim

Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

One of ur employ Iqbal Ahmed has done a great job in making my trip special. He has done such things for me that I can't have such words to express that. Thank you so much for keeping such employees like Iqbal Ahmed in ur hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Daisy Dehni, Marketing at Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear 993nadiai,

Reviewed 15 October 2021

Every Thursday and Saturday they have special dinner buffet is unbelievable and the food is delicious
So many varieties of dishes and the display is amazing
So did alot of changes and the results are perfect

Date of stay: October 2021
Daisy Dehni, Marketing at Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear Y5130XLag,

Reviewed 15 October 2021

I have been here so many times and still for me the best and for my family
No singles man or woman at all allowed to check in here
It gives us more privacy and feeling secured more
Their theme nights are beautiful

Room tip: Sea view rooms are awesome
Date of stay: October 2021
Daisy Dehni, Marketing at Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear amnahe2021,

Reviewed 14 October 2021

Great hotel. Good location, close to many shops. High level of service. Excellent nutrition. Nice beach. Cozy rooms. Trained and friendly staff. Many thanks to the manager Muhammad Abubakir for his help. Large green and cozy territory of the hotel. I will definitely come back here again.

Dear Fariza_12,