Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
View deal
Booking.comUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
CheapTicketsUS$72
All reviews self catering petrol station driving range rainbow falls a la carte menu honeymoon suite horse riding an upgrade kids club staff went out of their way hiking trails compliments to the chef cleaning staff main bedroom pleasant stay out of this world beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

we always enjoy to stay at the resort. this year I went for a horse ride and it was just out of this world, the guy that help me he was helpful, friendly and just so great.
the rest was just out of this world.
our only complain and disappointment was that we sent a mail, to arrange if we can book in a little earlier due the the horse ride and I just want to make my husband comfortable (due to the fact that he is just from hospital) before I went, their was only one staff member that went out of her way to help me. It seems that it doesn't matter if you ask for a special arrangement.
but that is really the only complain.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank christa780
Gerhard van Zyl, General Manager at Little Switzerland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear christa780,
Thank you for taking time to complete and post this review and for choosing to stay with us at Little Switzerland.
I am not sure what to make of your comment or disappointment and would appreciate more information and you are more than welcome to contact me as I sadly cannot track your reservation.
It would be of great help in order for me to resolve any issues and ensure they do not occur in future.
I do however going by your score believe you enjoyed your overall stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

We always used to drive past on the way to Durban and bnever knew what a nice resort was hiding on the Berg.
We were pleasantly surprised by nice chalets and the views are to die for.
We will definitely be back!

Dear andrekemp2021,
Thank you for taking time to post this review.
It is always a pleasure to read such positive reviews.
Sadly many people do travel past without the knowledge of our resort or that we have opened again after a couple of years due to the condition of the roads.
It does make for a welcome stop or break on the trip and being situated halfway between Durban and Johannesburg is ideally located.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Frans outstanding service, Cathy absolutely amazing, Gerhard what a friendly handson man
i asked for drinks and it was brought , then my wife asked for a glass of water out of the blue the waiter brought 2 glasses just for incase i wanted aswell. Never have i seen such service and i just came from a sports resort around the courner

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerhard van Zyl, General Manager at Little Switzerland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Bertus,
Many thanks for taking time to complete the review and for choosing to stay with us at Little Switzerland.
It is always a pleasure to read how much you our valued guests enjoy their stay with us and get to experience our friendly and efficient service.
I will most certainly pass along your compliments to the staff.
It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

We had a lovely, short weekend filled with relaxation and beautiful view of the mountains. Friendly, helpful staff and very good food. I wished the pool was closer and that the bathroom had more hooks with a shelf in shower cubicle.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerhard van Zyl, General Manager at Little Switzerland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear jjb88,
I appreciate your feedback and comments.
The reason the pool is situated at the family rooms is to ensure noise levels for couples in the deluxe and honeymoon rooms are kept to a minimum and situated where mostly families and kids are.
I will most certainly look into the shelving and hooks and appreciate you bringing it to my attention.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

This is a great place to relax and enjoy nature. The hike trails are great for people wanting to get back to nature. The views are fantastic. The staff have customers services top of mind. All in all and awesome place to break away to.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerhard van Zyl, General Manager at Little Switzerland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear akashmunsaur,
Thank you for taking time to post your review.
Your comments are appreciated and feedback will be given to all the staff.
It is always a pleasure to read how much our valued guests enjoyed their stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.