“Lovely friendly service!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Had jack fish in coconut sauce ... absolutely lovely. Unusual twist to dishes. Very friendly service.

3  Thank tericollins

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I love eating octopus and I love curries. This place does an octopus curry which I had to try and was quite simply one of the best meals I have ever eaten.

Very reasonable prices, proper home cooked food just like our taxi driver's gran used to cook apparently.

Highly recommended.

3  Thank SimonHutchins
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancé brought me there for my birthday because I love seafood. I took lobster accompagnied with the chef's sauce. If was soooooo delicious and value for money as well. The food presentation was also beautiful. They serve the seafood gratin in a shell :) We will will go again. But be careful, bring your cash because their machine was not functionning at this time.So my fiancé had to go to an atm at la Croisette. ;)

2  Thank Becca L
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent. Tasty with perfect presentation

Sevice: 8/10

Housekeeping: 9.5/10

Still La Terrasse seafood is mush better than frozen seafoods of Oc**n B.

Keep it up

2  Thank dusmahomed
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have been there several time for lunch/dinner and the seafood is excellent there. I have try the "salade ourite" , the "camaron au beurre d'ail" and also the "brochette crevette a la sauce du chef". My husband just love the mixed grilled there.
At times the food can be average but most of the time it is very good. It is truly value for money and would recommend it to everyone.

3  Thank Jovanahsakac