“UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE PRICES !!”
Review of Gino's Pizza Place

Gino's Pizza Place
Get food delivered
Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 February 2020

I found Gino's on Trip Advisor as I was looking up the location of another pizza shop. Checked on line for the menu. Slices were $1.75 and soda was $1. So I stopped over for 2 sclices and a can of Pepsi. Girl says "that will be $7 " . I grabbed a menu sat down to eat and looked at the prices. The $1.75 slices were now $2.76 ! The website $5.50 ham subs were now over $8.
The place itself is basically takeout though there are 3 small tables. Had to ask for napkins as none are available on the tables. Pizza was very good tasting but greasy....thus the need for plenty of napkins. Eating area was kinda dingy but I watched everybody was pick up. I was the only one seated.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Peter G
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 28 June 2019

Food is incredible. Everything fresh, and reasonably priced. I love mom and pop places like this!! Don’t forget about the fishfry you can only get on Friday’s.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 4 June 2019

excellent good natured people who go out of their way for you! we love the food and highly recommend this fine old world style pizzeria!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Had the luncheon salad special which was like an antipasto salad and it was huge. Reasonable too. Also had pizza. All was delicious. The owner, Gino, greeted us and was very nice. The cook kept checking that all met with our satisfaction. Great service. The restaurant is not fancy, but the food is awesome. We saw a lot of people coming in for take out. You won't be disappointed eating a reasonable meal here.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Adequate amounts of sauce & cheese. Crust not too thick.

Price is right. As good as any coupon promotions. Great specials.

Date of visit: August 2015