SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$114
US$179
US$136
ComfortInn
All reviewsfront deskmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areatrain stationfree breakfastfree shuttlebagelssitting areaspring hillwaffle makerthe sofa bedking suiteshuttle servicefresh fruitmarriott brandcheck in was easythird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights while visiting family and friends. Our room was clean and beds were comfortable. We were breaking up our stay with a day and overnight stay in NYC. The shuttle service to the nearby train station is very nice and so convenient. We had two different drivers from and back to hotel since it was a weekend, and both were friendly and professional. The hotel is located near a lot of things to see, and there were two restaurants we enjoyed dining at....Bridge View Tavern and Nikko Hibachi Sushi . The breakfast has enough of a variety for it being included in hotel stay. The hotel staff were friendly and professional. I would stay here in the future when visiting the area again!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy A
Laura S, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Hello Cindy A,
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to see that our location is ideal for you as well. I am also happy to hear that you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. I will pass along your kind words to our staff to ensure they know that they are appreciated and keep up their hard work. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

This SpringHill was a good choice for the location we needed: close to the Tappan Zee bridge and convenient to the Saw Mill Parkway. The property is built on a slopping hill, with the lobby on the third floor rather than the first. Parking was adequate and free, with a small covered garage entrance on the second floor. The room was adequately spacious for New York area lodging. The decor was slightly dark and dated, and could use a refreshing to the brighter and more modern SpringHill style common at newer properties. The breakfast area was cramped and crowded, but the choices were ample. I didn't use the cocktail lounge adjacent to the lobby, which is an uncommon feature at SpringHills. The indoor swimming pool was a nice addition, but rather small and filled with children on the night we stayed, so we did not use it. We did, however, notice the strong chlorine aroma in the adjacent exercise room. I've stayed at many SpringHill Suites over the years, and while this was not among of the best ones, it was at least slightly above average. For a property this close to the city, it was a good choice. It was certainly better than the Candlewood down the highway in Nanuet, New Jersey. The next time we need to stay near the Tappan Zee bridge (which I believe is now called the Mario Cuomo bridge) we will definitely consider staying again at this SpringHill.

Room Tip: There is a convenient entrance to the second floor from the parking garage area.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Professor_Phil

Hello Professor_Phil,
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to see that our location is idea for you as well as our room size. We plan on making some updates throughout the year as well to help our appearance. I will pass along your thoughts to our management team to ensure they understand what our guests are experiencing. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

We drove into town from Central NY during the hurricane storm and when we finally arrived, Marquis checked us in and was very nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and well stocked. Once we figured out the thermostat to warm it up, all was good. Marquis gave us recommendations for places to eat and also told us that the Great Pumpkin Blaze and the Cemetery Lantern walk were both cancelled (which is a fairly rare event, apparently to have to cancel). The next morning the front desk staff was just as nice and cheery as Marquis was the night before. Well done.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Laura S, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Hello sandiegoheidi,
Thank you for booking with us here at the SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Greenburgh.
I thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our property. It is great to see that our front desk agent Marquis was helpful and kind.

I will definitely pass along your kind words to him to ensure he knows that he is appreciated.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week while in area on business and do not think I would repeat the experience. The hotel is old and feels a bit drab (couches and rugs need a deep cleaning asap). The free breakfast was fine, but nothing to write home about. Clientele was a little shady although staff were nice. Next time I will book earlier and hit the Westchester Marriot or the Sheraton Westchester which are basically across the street.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Natalie_Jetsetter
Laura S, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Hello irishteacher44,
I thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our property. I sincerely apologize for the appearance of our hotel.

I have addressed your room issues with our housekeeping and engineering department in efforts to improve the condition of the rooms and hotel for our guests in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Even though this is more of a business hotel, we felt very comfortable with our two little kiddos! We came here for the very affordable price and its close proximity to the pumpkin blaze! It was so perfect in every way and we will definitely be back! Our kids LOVED the lollipops in the lobby, what a great touch! And mommy & daddy thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary coffee/tea bar all day and night! The breakfast was excellent; everything you need and more! Service was excellent and best of all the hotel was spotless!!! The pool and hot tub were very relaxing and clean! We highly recommend the Bridge View & Tavern restaurant only 2 miles away! Thanks again!!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank alp250

Hello apl250,
I thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our property. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us excellent and that our staff was able to assist you during your stay.

I will pass along your kind words to our staff to ensure they know that they are appreciated.