“Awesome ”

The Jamerican Diner
Ranked #117 of 717 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

This place was great! Totally authentic Jamaican food. Curry was great. Meat patties ...WOW. I loved my ox tail. Jerk chicken was top of the line. Staff was very friendly. This is my new favorite!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

The food was pretty good just that I like my curry to be very spicy the rest of the food was on point

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

U must no matter what kind of food u like u must come here it will knock your socks off the food is good it will change your language if u don't speak another

Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to check out a good Caribbean restaurant because being from NYC there never was a lack of good Jamaican food. We'll let me start out by saying if you want good, and I mean good authentic Jamaican cooking then you must check out this little gem in downtown Syracuse. I had the curry goat which was well seasoned with potatoes and carrots, rice and peas, some shredded cabbage and carrots and some sweet ripe plantain. My wife had the oxtail which had a thick and delicious brown gravy also with potatoes and carrots. All I can say that this is hands down the best Jamaican food I have had since moving upstate. If you want to experience some true carribean cooking then definitely check this place out. They also have escovitch fish, curry chicken, jerk chicken, and brown stew beef. I will be coming back again. And I also want to add how friendly and accommodating the staff is.

5  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 10 October 2014

This place has GREAT food and a decor that is right out of a bus station. I'll come back for the food. They even have real imported ginger beer [non-alcoholic].

2  Thank onyxpoodle