“Crust”
Review of Sunnyside Pizza

Sunnyside Pizza
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Best part of pizza is the crust. No matter what type of pizza, regular or sigie. Sunnyside has extraordinary good food its poppy seeded crust. Hail Sunnyside Pizza for making a great product.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Meeker535
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Best pizza in Queens, maybe in all of NYC! This is my go-to place for a slice of pie when I'm in NYC. The service is great and the pizza is even better. I love the sesame seeds on the crust, nice added flavor!

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Chattsteam57
Reviewed 8 June 2015

This pizza was great. The sesame seed dough was really a great addition to the entire pizza. Never had that type of pizza dough before. We had half mushroom and half pepperoni, both were loaded with the topping. Only thing was it took very long for delivery, otherwise a great place to order from!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Absolutely love this little Sunnyside pizza spot. Tiny and family run, they serve extremely delish pizza - both by slice and whole pie. The sesame crust is a unique feature and renders an extra kick to the flavors. Highly recommended! And they have orange cream soda :)

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Shakuntala K
Reviewed 6 May 2015

My family stopped in late one Saturday night with our 3 children. (23, 18 and 16) Our 23 year old lives in the neighborhood but had never been to Sunnyside so it was new to her, too. We are from Chicago and we are used to Chicago style pizza but can EASILY get used to this pizza! You can get individual slices which is great because then you can try different kinds. We tried the margherita, buffalo chicken, white, and (I think) sausage or pepperoni. Each one was better than the next. I loved the sesame crust. The pizza was very flavorful and the crust nice and crisp. One of the highlights of our visit were the employees. They could tell we weren't from the area and asked where we were from. This led to a fun discussion about pizza, Chicago and baseball. I have no idea how we got to baseball but it just shows how friendly they are! Yes, it is a small place but that's OK. I highly recommend this place and will definitely be back the next time we are in the area over the summer.

Date of visit: April 2015