“Great Margarita, Good Food Too!”

Tequila Sal y Limon
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Suffern
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Tequila Sal Y Limon has great margaritas, mixed individually, not from a mix. Stop at the bar before sitting down for very good Mexican food. They start you out with chips and salsa for the table which is very good and they’ll bring you more if you run out, but don’t fill up because your entree is soon after.I haven’t tried everything on the menu, but what I have tried has been good. After dinner, they bring you a type of Bailey’s after dinner drink on the house, can’t beat it. But even if you’re not that hungry stop in for a margarita and they’ll supply you with chips at the bar.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Went there because they have tamales which many restaurants don't. I had the combination platter priced at $14.95 which was reasonable. Food was fast and good. I would not say it was the best I ever had but good. I will however say they need to do some dusting. The blinds were full of dust to the point I almost left before ordering.

1  Thank Roberto R
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The barman makes a very good margarita while you wait for a table. Chips are served warm with excellent salsa. The chicken fajitas I had were probably the best I ever had and there was so much if it that I took the rest home. Also very friendly service, an all round wonderful evening.

We've been here before and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Staff is very friendly, good chips and salsa, above average margaritas, and the mole sauce is the real deal.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Looks like not much from the outside and right on the railroad tracks. Place is cozy, staff really friendly and prompt. Food and beverage really authethic.

Been to Tequila Sal y Limon? Share your experiences!