“Very good sushi place”

Cucumber Sushi & Salad Bar
Ranked #193 of 908 Restaurants in Staten Island
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

If you like elegant and tasty sushi place, here is one for you. They have special plates for your meal and portions are not too big. Great for lunch or romantic dinner.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The menu doesn't really offer a wide selection and all the specials have upcharges. Better to order some appetizers and some special rolls as the regular rolls are much smaller. The place is clean however very tiny. Parking at the location is a premium especially during lunch hours.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Yummy yummy food. Everything is so fresh. I love their bento boxes for lunch. My husband and I always order from here. Their fried rice is so fresh. Their desserts are yummy as well. Give it a try

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here a number of times as well as other sushi restaurants. I find the food ok but it is not the best. It seems that the sushi is freshly on frozen. It is a little bland and needs a little bit more pick me up for the price of sushi. Or better yet the portions need to be a little bit bigger

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Every time we go to Cucumber, we are greeted by the friendly staff. The thing I like about cucumber , there are always special treats on the weekends so the menu stays fresh.
This weekend we got fresh oysters in ponzu sauce and spicy tuna tacos. They were out of this world. I never leave there hungry or with an empty wallet. Reasonable prices for delicious food. there is not much more you could ask for.