“Stellar Slices”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza for me was hit or miss. My experience was a true hit. The older gentlemen provide top notch hospitality and are very polite. The regular slice was great. Their Sicilian is excellent! It's a layer of tomato sauce topped with mozzarella then a few stripes of thick marinara. I've never had a slice that good. I absolutely loved it!

Date of visit: April 2021
40  Thank TheSushiGuy
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 31 January 2021

best pizza on long island. try the Sicilian slice as well. quality tomatoes and cheese. visit this place at least three times a week.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

I came in for a quick dinner. The older gentlemen at the counter are awesome. So friendly with great personalities. Pizza was just ok. I really didn't like it. Just a very standard slice. Kind of like the 99 cent joints in Manhattan. The slices are large, like Bronx pizza.

Date of visit: August 2020
42  Thank TheSushiGuy
Reviewed 21 May 2020 via mobile

This is the best pizza ever. We have been ordering from here for 27 years. Besides fabulous pizza, we have tried other items from their menu. All fantastic. You must stop by this pizzeria, they will make you feel at home with their friendly staff and service. You can’t find a better place then this. 5 stars

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank Venture774484
Reviewed 27 March 2020 via mobile

My first visit was on Ash Wednesday. They were mass producing pizzas quickly. My slices were greasy with a lot of flop. I was definitely expecting better from a 7+ location on the One Bite App.

I returned the following Saturday evening. The slices were great! Definitely an old school NY slice like the ones I grew up eating in Queens. The Italian gentlemen are wonderful and have conversations with every customer. Pizza was firm and crisp. Their sausage topping is delicious. Very crispy with a nice amount of fennel. I was very pleased with this experience and happy to give them another chance.

Date of visit: February 2020