“Best place in Upstate NY for fried shrimp/fish fry!”
Review of Doug's Fish Fry

Doug's Fish Fry
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Been there maybe 100+ times ... is the best place for a seafood meal in Upstate NY ... go early afternoon to get served without a wait ... I like 22oz IPA beer with shrimp & onion rings ... hmm/sweet

Reviewed 7 August 2018

To my surprise it was very tasty. Wife and I was in the area for Wine tasting, stop by this place because we saw all great reviews. We ordered scallop, streamer and lobster roll. Lobster is great because is really just lobster meat, no fillers. scallops was very tasty and fresh. Also had dozen streamers, there on the smaller side but still you can taste that is fresh. The food was so fresh, my wife decided to get another fish order in. fish was awesome! Staff was very friendly!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Heard great things. Stopped in here on a Monday and 6 of us enjoyed fried fish platters, fried scallops and a lobster roll. All were delicious. Brother-in-law had the gumbo, which wasn’t very good. We will be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wandered in here one afternoon for lunch. Very casual. Indoor and Oudoor dining. The fried clam strips, Cole slaw, Mac N Cheese, and fresh blueberry sundae were all delicious. Don’t miss this spot if you are ever in the area!

1  Thank rwkinfla
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This is the best fish-fry restaurant around, in my opinion. Many people complain because the fish is not haddock, it is cod. But it is consistently light, fresh and delicious. It never disappoints! The coleslaw is the best around. Also, the steamed clams are a treat on Tuesdays. Order lots! Best fish-fry around!