“Tasty!”

Price range: US$10 - US$17
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stopped for lunch after the mailboat tour. Had a small wait, so went to the bar - nice selection and drinks were well made. We did not get a table with a view, but they do have outdoor seating as well as tables overlooking the lake. Started with the calamari - the fish itself was delicious - not chewy like some places. However, it wasn't as well fried as it should have been and the breading didn't stay on. One friend got the Alaskan roll - good quantity, although she said the salmon was so smoked it felt like she was eating lox. Fish tacos were abundant. I got the lobster and crab roll - lots of salad in the roll. Sweet potato fries were steak cut and delicious. Service was quick and friendly (despite being so busy)

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My husband and I went twice while on vacation. Drinks are reasonable and food was very good..my husband had spare ribs and I had scallops in a goat cheese salad both were excellent..best mashed potatoes ever..would go back again.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

On my annual return to CNY from my current home in NC, it's tradition to take my mom and sis-in-law to the Bluewater, and it is wonderful every single time. Today was no different - great service, a Skaneateles Mule cocktail that was delicious (as always), and the brie on toast appetizer? To DIE for. Amazing. Our lunch was wonderful (again - as always).

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I recently came here with my fiancée to enjoy some lunch overlooking the water. Pros: friendly staff and beautiful views. Cons: food is overpriced (for two Caesar salads, an appetizer, two non-alcoholic beverages= about $60). Food is OK.

Overall, I would much rather spend the money at another place. However, I am not saying the service or food is bad. It’s worth a stop in but I most likely won’t be a returning customer. Just was not impressed.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Scheduled a nearby boat tour on Skaneateles Lake for late afternoon. Decided to go to Skaneateles for lunch beforehand and chose this restaurant for its proximity and a local recommendation. Great choice! Allowed plenty of time for service but really didn't need it. Despite being very busy we had our drinks and then good food in a very timely manner with pleasant servers. So good that we had an extra hour to tour to village before our scheduled boat tour. Highly recommended. .