“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I have been to the Cull House quite a few times, but tonight's visit was a horror. First of all, the noise was deafening. This set the pace for me. At least I could look forward to a delicious seafood meal right? My margarita was too salty for me. Then my salmon was cooked to a crisp. Crunchy and dry. At least the salad was good. My family fared a bit better with their dinner, so that's why I added one point for that. I think this place is way overpriced for plastic forks and is not worth it for me.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after reading an article about the old clam boats of years gone by. Had a quick lunch before our afternoon flight home to Florida. Outstanding Lobster Grilled Cheese and Clam Chowder. Amber our server was so friendly too. Fabulous little throwback. Worth the trip!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

It was good. The food was good. The service was good. The place is small. The prices were good. It was good

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We havent had an opportunity to get back here in years, but on a last minute whim we decided to "grab a drink and some apps". Drink and apps turned into a full dinner, as the menu was so irresistible. We went with our tried and true favorites at Cull House- their Fried Calamari and an order of Clams casino. Absolute perfection.
For dinner we settled (I use that term loosely, as we wanted one of everything on the menu). We "settled" for the Stuffed Shrimp entree and an order of Lobster roll. Paired with a glass of Pinot grigio and that beautiful view- you cant ask for anything more.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Dined recently and enjoyed the shepherd's pie. There was no possible way I could finish it though I tried very hard. I'd loved to have been able to take some home and eat a smaller portion at the dinner but that wasn't possible so just kept eating the yummy dish. I did think the dish was a little soupy compared to a traditional shepherd's pie but likely the fish gave off liquid in cooking. Recommend still.

Others ordered lobster roll and mahi mahi. We started with the calamari which we really enjoyed. Service was good. Food was very good. There was no wait and the table was good. Sat inside as too hot for outside.

Date of visit: July 2018