“Just as we remembered it”
Review of Cull House

Cull House
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Sayville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We havent had an opportunity to get back here in years, but on a last minute whim we decided to "grab a drink and some apps". Drink and apps turned into a full dinner, as the menu was so irresistible. We went with our tried and true favorites at Cull House- their Fried Calamari and an order of Clams casino. Absolute perfection.
For dinner we settled (I use that term loosely, as we wanted one of everything on the menu). We "settled" for the Stuffed Shrimp entree and an order of Lobster roll. Paired with a glass of Pinot grigio and that beautiful view- you cant ask for anything more.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Dined recently and enjoyed the shepherd's pie. There was no possible way I could finish it though I tried very hard. I'd loved to have been able to take some home and eat a smaller portion at the dinner but that wasn't possible so just kept eating the yummy dish. I did think the dish was a little soupy compared to a traditional shepherd's pie but likely the fish gave off liquid in cooking. Recommend still.

Others ordered lobster roll and mahi mahi. We started with the calamari which we really enjoyed. Service was good. Food was very good. There was no wait and the table was good. Sat inside as too hot for outside.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This little restaurant is located by the Fire Island Ferries. The owner is so warm and friendly. Don't get upset by the paper plates! I had some great sauteed soft shell crabs on those plates!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We dropped off friends at the Sayville ferry and wanted to have dinner so we stopped here. I had the lobster roll which was good, although I have had better elsewhere. Husband had fisherman platter which was just ok. Staff was friendly but not so attentive. If I’m in Sayville again for dinner I will probably eat elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Enjoyed the entire meal..( well except the paper plates).. I had a broiled seafood platter very tasty my wife had a seafood pasta dish that was cooked perfectly. I'll be back

Date of visit: February 2018