Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Lebanon, New Hampshire
Massage

Reviewed December 14, 2019
garywY1990DX

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2020

I had a very bad experience ....instead of leaving relaxed i left there with a lot of pain and stress. Two days later i am still on painkillers and unable to resume my normal activities. Altho well intended the massage therapist gave a cookie cutter massage without taking into account individual concerns. I am so sorry i went there....i am in a lot of pain and discomfort...not in anyway an enjoyable experience. i think more attention should be given to the training and knowledge of the therapists at this facility.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed January 27, 2020

I had a massage with Rebecca. I tried the cupping massage for the first time. I loved it! Rebecca was great, she listened and asked many questions so I would have the best experience. I will definitely return when in the area.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Crystal A
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this nice review! We’re glad you had a great experience with Rebeca.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

I have been going to Christie for a year now. She does an outstanding job. I walk away feeling so much better both in body and spirit due to her skill, the atmosphere of the office and the peacefulness of the experience. I recommend Christie and Saratoga Sports Massage to any and all who want/ need a massage.

Date of experience: December 2019
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review, we are so lucky to have Christie on our team.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Best massage I have ever had. Absolutely recommend booking her. Already planning my next appointment.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Taormi
Reviewed July 23, 2019

I come to Saratoga once a year for horseracing and Saratoga Sports Massage is a must for me. Sarah is fabulous, thoughtful and thorough. I always feel great after seeing her and I could not recommend her enough. Already looking forward to my next visit!

Date of experience: July 2019
Matt S, Guest Relations Manager at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, we are really lucky to have Sarah on our team.