Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
individualized attention

Christie has been treating me for neck and hip pain and stiffness ... her sessions have perfectly... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2020
SaraO1481
Schuylerville, New York
Massage

Reviewed December 14, 2019
garywY1990DX

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2019

I have been going to Christie for a year now. She does an outstanding job. I walk away feeling so much better both in body and spirit due to her skill, the atmosphere of the office and the peacefulness of the experience. I recommend Christie and Saratoga Sports Massage to any and all who want/ need a massage.

Date of experience: December 2019
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review, we are so lucky to have Christie on our team.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Best massage I have ever had. Absolutely recommend booking her. Already planning my next appointment.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Taormi
Reviewed July 23, 2019

I come to Saratoga once a year for horseracing and Saratoga Sports Massage is a must for me. Sarah is fabulous, thoughtful and thorough. I always feel great after seeing her and I could not recommend her enough. Already looking forward to my next visit!

Date of experience: July 2019
Matt S, Guest Relations Manager at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, we are really lucky to have Sarah on our team.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Husband and I went for a couples massage and the service was excellent. Our massage was exactly what we both needed. Our masseuses did excellent work massaging out all our kinks and stiff spots. We felt the benefits for days. :)

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Suni33
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for such a nice 5-star review !

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Lovely facility with ample parking. Staff was very friendly and responsive. Relaxing and yet very therapeutic for my problem areas.

Date of experience: October 2018