Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
individualized attention

Christie has been treating me for neck and hip pain and stiffness ... her sessions have perfectly... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2020
SaraO1481
Schuylerville, New York
Great massage!

I had a massage with Rebecca. I tried the cupping massage for the first time. I loved it... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2020
Crystal A
Lebanon, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Based on reviews I read here, I made my appointment with Hope. I had a 90 minute sports massage with cupping (which I had never done before). She really took the time to listen to me and learn where my problem areas were. And she spent A LOT of time working those areas. My 90 minutes felt amazing and I left forgetting that my back hurt. I only wish that I lived closer-although I’m thinking that maybe a 2 hour ride is worth it....that’s how good it was. Trust the reviews and come to this place. You won’t regret it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Thank you so much for that wonderful review!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I've had many massages (hundreds) in all different places, Dr. Offices, Spas, on vacation etc. This was a top 3 massage, Christi knew EXACTLY what she was doing! I'm so so disappointed I don't live closer, this kind of quality is hard to find.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Jbaron22
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm going to start with saying that this was one of the best massages I've ever had, and that's including massages in Thailand!
I got the prenatal massage from Sarah and it was the most relaxing, satisfying experience ever. She was considerate, accommodating and took her time with every area. She listened to my needs and I can't recommend her more!
The practice drew me from the start because it's primarily a massage place unlike others in the area which offer multiple services like facials, etc. I'm glad I picked this place.
Sarah was great for my prenatal massage and I would highly recommend her and this place!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Reserved a session with Hope today and was looking forward to it because all the great reviews. Went over my medical history, talked about my problem areas and she tailored the needed areas and it was a wonderful massage. I have had therapeutic massage all over the world and she was excellent - very kind, personable & professional. I left feeling thoroughly relaxed and pain free. A place that lives up to the reviews 5 stars for sure!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

A former LMT of mine in Albany recommended Saratoga Sports Massage on Facebook and I gave it a try. Christine gave me a same day appointment and after a great massage I was off to the Vernon Ice Rink in Saratoga. I highly recommend her and plan on returning soon. Excellent!

Date of experience: July 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you, Stephen. I am so glad you enjoyed your massage experience with Christie Showers, LMT.