Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
individualized attention

Christie has been treating me for neck and hip pain and stiffness ... her sessions have perfectly... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2020
SaraO1481
Schuylerville, New York
Great massage!

I had a massage with Rebecca. I tried the cupping massage for the first time. I loved it... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2020
Crystal A
Lebanon, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I've had many massages (hundreds) in all different places, Dr. Offices, Spas, on vacation etc. This was a top 3 massage, Christi knew EXACTLY what she was doing! I'm so so disappointed I don't live closer, this kind of quality is hard to find.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Jbaron22
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm going to start with saying that this was one of the best massages I've ever had, and that's including massages in Thailand!
I got the prenatal massage from Sarah and it was the most relaxing, satisfying experience ever. She was considerate, accommodating and took her time with every area. She listened to my needs and I can't recommend her more!
The practice drew me from the start because it's primarily a massage place unlike others in the area which offer multiple services like facials, etc. I'm glad I picked this place.
Sarah was great for my prenatal massage and I would highly recommend her and this place!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Reserved a session with Hope today and was looking forward to it because all the great reviews. Went over my medical history, talked about my problem areas and she tailored the needed areas and it was a wonderful massage. I have had therapeutic massage all over the world and she was excellent - very kind, personable & professional. I left feeling thoroughly relaxed and pain free. A place that lives up to the reviews 5 stars for sure!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

A former LMT of mine in Albany recommended Saratoga Sports Massage on Facebook and I gave it a try. Christine gave me a same day appointment and after a great massage I was off to the Vernon Ice Rink in Saratoga. I highly recommend her and plan on returning soon. Excellent!

Date of experience: July 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you, Stephen. I am so glad you enjoyed your massage experience with Christie Showers, LMT.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I had been here once before and had a good experience and decided to try something different (Thai massage) this time. Jamie Phillips was beyond amazing! I came in sore with limited range of motion, and left feeling like a million bucks. Jamie's stretching as well as Thai massage techniques left me pain free. I couldn't believe how good I felt at the end of the session. Her pressure was perfect, and the stretching exercises were some of the best I have ever experienced. I can only imagine the complexities of Thai massage training and proficiency as it is quite different than traditional table work, and yet Jamie was flawless and made the experience seem effortless.
I had a Thai massage at another local establishment a month ago, and it was pale in comparison to how good Jamie was.
Do yourself a favor, think outside the box, and scheduled your Thai massage with Jamie!

Date of experience: March 2017

Thank you, Bob, for your review of your Thai massage with Jamie Phillips, LMT. Thai massage is great at relieving stress and tension and increasing range of motion. We are very fortunate to have such talented massage therapists at Saratoga Sports Massage.