Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
individualized attention

Christie has been treating me for neck and hip pain and stiffness ... her sessions have perfectly... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2020
SaraO1481
Schuylerville, New York
Great massage!

I had a massage with Rebecca. I tried the cupping massage for the first time. I loved it... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2020
Crystal A
Lebanon, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm going to start with saying that this was one of the best massages I've ever had, and that's including massages in Thailand!
I got the prenatal massage from Sarah and it was the most relaxing, satisfying experience ever. She was considerate, accommodating and took her time with every area. She listened to my needs and I can't recommend her more!
The practice drew me from the start because it's primarily a massage place unlike others in the area which offer multiple services like facials, etc. I'm glad I picked this place.
Sarah was great for my prenatal massage and I would highly recommend her and this place!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Reserved a session with Hope today and was looking forward to it because all the great reviews. Went over my medical history, talked about my problem areas and she tailored the needed areas and it was a wonderful massage. I have had therapeutic massage all over the world and she was excellent - very kind, personable & professional. I left feeling thoroughly relaxed and pain free. A place that lives up to the reviews 5 stars for sure!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

A former LMT of mine in Albany recommended Saratoga Sports Massage on Facebook and I gave it a try. Christine gave me a same day appointment and after a great massage I was off to the Vernon Ice Rink in Saratoga. I highly recommend her and plan on returning soon. Excellent!

Date of experience: July 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you, Stephen. I am so glad you enjoyed your massage experience with Christie Showers, LMT.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Everyone associated with this Saratoga Sports Massage is professional, talented, and truly caring. The facility is beautiful, relaxing, quiet, comfortable and the treatments are beyond terrific. I cannot recommend the therapists enough!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017

I am no athlete; and I appreciated that they create a massage that addressed my issues---it was tailored to me! Kudos to Heather and Christie...I have used both and recommend either!

Date of experience: February 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! Our therapists take pride in tailoring each massage to the client's needs.