Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
individualized attention

Christie has been treating me for neck and hip pain and stiffness ... her sessions have perfectly... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2020
SaraO1481
Schuylerville, New York
Great massage!

I had a massage with Rebecca. I tried the cupping massage for the first time. I loved it... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2020
Crystal A
Lebanon, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2017

A former LMT of mine in Albany recommended Saratoga Sports Massage on Facebook and I gave it a try. Christine gave me a same day appointment and after a great massage I was off to the Vernon Ice Rink in Saratoga. I highly recommend her and plan on returning soon. Excellent!

Date of experience: July 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you, Stephen. I am so glad you enjoyed your massage experience with Christie Showers, LMT.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Everyone associated with this Saratoga Sports Massage is professional, talented, and truly caring. The facility is beautiful, relaxing, quiet, comfortable and the treatments are beyond terrific. I cannot recommend the therapists enough!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017

I am no athlete; and I appreciated that they create a massage that addressed my issues---it was tailored to me! Kudos to Heather and Christie...I have used both and recommend either!

Date of experience: February 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! Our therapists take pride in tailoring each massage to the client's needs.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

I have been going to Saratoga Sports Massage for the last couple of years. I have found all of the staff to be knowledgeable and courteous. I was recently diagnosed with Sciatica and am now working with Jamie Phillips besides a great massage she has taught me numerous stretches.

Date of experience: January 2017
Matt S, Owner at Saratoga Sports Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Thanks for the great review! We are really fortunate to have Jamie on our team.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I recently returned to Saratoga and was in search of a great massage place. After spending years in Hawaii with Thai massages on a regular basis, I was looking for something more focused on relieving my constant neck, shoulder and back pain. I booked online with Christie, which was super convenient given I have a rambunctious toddler that enjoys screaming whenever I'm on the phone. It's in an easy location with plenty of parking. The facility is very clean and professional. Christie was considerate and professional. She did a really terrific job - probably the most effective stateside massage I've had! I felt that her technique was comprehensive and focused and I could not have asked for a better experience! I look forward to my next appointment and highly encourage anyone reading this review to check out Saratoga Sports Massage!

Date of experience: December 2016

Thanks for the great 5-star review! We agree, Christie is Great!