“Top Notch Bagels”
Review of Strathmore Bagels

Strathmore Bagels
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The bagels are well cooked, crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside....and they are huge. They also offer a variety of cream cheeses as well as different sandwiches. As we're here on vacation I only hope that we might have enough room to take some home on the plane with us.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I've been coming to Strathmore for a while now. Most people write bad reviews and confuse this location with the one on portion road also called Strathmore. Their sandwiches are delicious, each time I go on my lunch break I try a different sandwich. Lets just say I havent been displeased yet. Sometimes when Im in a hurry I call for a pick up order and they have it ready! def worth trying!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

If you live anywhere near Strathmore bagels don't waste your time or money going to be different bagel store. They are the best and no one can beat them. Always fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Diane R
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Every time we come up from Florida to visit family, we try to come here to have breakfast. The eggs sandwiches are to die for. Wish we had something this good in Florida.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Reasonable prices and fast service make this a great breakfast stop. Also has lunch sandwiches. Very good coffee.