Holiday Inn Express Rochester - University Area
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$101
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$151
US$127
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$187
Doubletree.com
Dartmouth House(Rochester)
US$159
All reviewsegg white omelettehie breakfastsmall windowthe usual farehenrietta roadfifth flooryogurtnice breakfastfitness centerfront deskawesome stayroom was cleanbreakfast attendantthe breakfast areaindoor poolmicrowave and fridgebreakfast items
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Pleasant staff. Rooms are lacking Lack of space for opening luggage. My wife opened the closet only to have the ironing board fall on her foot. Toilet would not fill without taking the top off. Reported twice to get it repaired. Lack of any selection of gluten free food for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
VisionsGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Rochester - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Good Morning,

I want to start by apologizing for what happened to your wife's foot. That does not sound like a pleasant experience at all. When staying with us, we want you to feel safe, and not worry about items falling on you! I am very sorry we failed you on that this visit.

I remember speaking with you at the front desk about this as you were checking out, and once again I do apologize that this happened.

I am also sorry to hear that you did not find enough gluten free options. I myself live a gluten free lifestyle, and I agree staying somewhere that doesn't have a large selection of items to choose from can be frustrating.

Overall it sounds like your stay was not the most positive experience and once again, I am so sorry we failed you on that. I hope that if you do stay with us again we can provide a much better experience.

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was recently renovated, nice lobby and common area.

Room is on the smaller side. Doors need a facelift. Air filter clogged. Converted from an old La Quinta. Maybe why the rooms are small.

Friendly staff, decent (typical Holiday Inn Express) breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
VisionsGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Rochester - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Reviewer,

First I'll start by saying thank you for your feedback! It's great to know that you have stayed with Holiday Inn Express before. That must mean you like the brand, which I am always happy to hear. I am also happy to hear that you were treated well by our team, and liked the lobby and common area.

I appreciate the feedback regarding our doors and the air filter. I apologize that the air filter was not functioning properly. That is not something that we want you to experience ever when staying with our properties. This is great feedback for my housekeeping and maintenance team, and I will be sure to let them know to check them all!

In regard to the doors, thank you for letting us know about the shape of the them. I agree that they need a facelift, and we are currently planning to repaint and finish them.

Once again, thank you for the feedback on what you enjoyed and what we need to work on. Any feedback is useful for us. I hope that next time you are in the area you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This hotel is so nice! The hotel was clean and had a great breakfast with excellent staff and real cups and plates to eat and drink from. The pool was very large as well! We will definitely stay here the next time we're in town. The location is great too; many restaurants are within walking distance,

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Rachel,

I want to first say thank you for providing us with your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad we could provide you with a breakfast that you enjoyed and a pool you liked as also!

I hope that you will stay with us again so that we can provide you with a great experience you deserve as our guest next time as well.

Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I was at first had my reservations about an expess, but this hotel was far from anything to be conserned about. The hotel was very nice and modern. The beds comfortable and rooms spacious. The free breakfast was fantastic, eggs, pancakes, hot cinnamon buns yum! I didn't not get a chance to get to the pool as the hotel was host to several youth sports teams at the time. And other then their noise this hotel was fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Good Afternoon "Nhacic"

Thank you for your feedback!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed elements of your stay with us. I am glad you had a good nights rest on our beds, and were able to get a good breakfast to start your day!

Hopefully we will see you again at our property, and next time you will be able to experience our heated pool.

Again, thank you for your comment- we appreciate all feedback!

See you again!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We just wanted a satisfactory place to stay before an early departure from the Rochester airport. Very easy access and most friendly, helpful staff. Early departure meant no HIE breakfast but there is coffee and to go cups in your room. Would we stay again? Of course as it meets Holiday Inn Express expectations

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon Patricia,

I am happy to hear that you were able to access our property easily, and that our team was helpful during your stay.

I do apologize you were not able to try our breakfast, but hopefully next time you are in the area you will be able to!

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate all feedback. I am happy to know you would stay again with us.

Have a great day!