See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We stayed here for two nights for a hockey tournament as hotel was close to arenas. We have stayed at Motel 6 before and were happy, so tried this hotel. In an area that we would def. not wonder out at night from, and was average. Room was clean, NO bedbugs! shower could use more pressure and toilets def. need to be upgraded, but overall I was pleased with the cleanliness of it! Staff at front desk, super nice and friendly and even though the sat night was busy with the "young crowd", by 10pm it was all pretty quite. I am not sure I would stay here again just where it is located as abit sketchy area, HOWEVER, we did not have any problems.

2  Thank michelle b
Reviewed 28 September 2016

To start off with when we arrived late in the day, the chamber maids were still cleaning. Well apparently they missed our room because to our disgust we walked into the bathroom to find dried pee and public hair on the toilet. The whole place was also covered in dust and the floors were dirty and sticky. They're lucky that there was no other places with rooms available because we would have walked out then. The beds were also hard and broken, I'm not one to complain, but this was the worst stay of my life... Thank god we were there for less than 24 hours, pretty sure most people do hourly rentals there, if you know what I mean... DO NOT RECOMMEND!

3  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 12 September 2016

We arrived to find our room had not been serviced, the beds were askew and the toilet was still full of the last patron's poop. There was some sort of prostitute gathering 2 doors down that was spilling out into the parking lot. There were some shady characters just kind of lurking around the property. It stank of smoke and was filthy.

I'm not a picky traveler, but this place was an absolute vile cesspool. I walked back to the desk and got a refund, the place up the street closer to the airport was very nice and not much more money. There is no reason to visit this property unless you need to deal drugs, rebuild a transmission in the room or get over ebola

5  Thank happy_travler9999
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

If you want to save money, it is good price. But, even though they say they give you a non smoking room, the smell is very hard. Actually o saw the blankets with a cigarette burn. Price is good, no breakfast, and the rooms are thin, so you can hear the people on the hallway.

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Federico M
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Stayed here for a night while visiting Rochester. As a person who stays mainly in motels while traveling I can say that this motel 6 was one of the worst I have stayed in so far. The room was ok, bed sheets were clean enough, but the bathroom needed some repairs. The bathtub had yellow stains and cracked fixtures. We also had problems with our tv which we had to turn in a certain direction in order to get a signal. the wifi is not free which I know is the case with some motel 6s, but in this one you could only connect one device at a time to the wifi, which for two people can be quite annoying. Location is near the airport but on a side street and perhaps not the safest area of town at night. Overall,i f you can find someplace else, don't stay here unless there's no other choice.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daeva
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Daeva,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.