“Fastest service ever”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Rensselaer
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped to get lunch for my family and I. The poor cashier woman was friendly given the fact everyone was very short, and rude to her.
4 meals ordered, and less than 5 minutes we were walking out!
Great fresh food as always.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

We do family dinner here once a week. I'm addicted to their Veg Med sandwich, I've never bothered to try anything else. My daughter swears by the broccoli-cheddar soup, which is interesting bc she won't eat broccoli except this. You really can't go wrong here.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Just a wonderful staff, really helpful and caring and eager to help substitute and get the food exactly as we wish. Very kind to brew decaf in the late afternoon when it's normally not served.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

While traveling we wanted a quick bite to eat and good coffee. This restaurant is just off the Thruway; located in a shopping center.
We had quick service and we got the mugs so had plenty of coffee. The place was up to standards for cleanliness and everything was orderly.
We were in and out quickly.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

We stopped on our travels north and knew that we would be satisfied with Panera Bread so we put it in our GPS and it definitely was not a disappointment. The service was quick they brought the food to us and they were pleasant and helpful. Even when we couldn't finish they said if the take home container was a problem they would offer assistance. They were very friendly and helpful and the food was as expected.