“Wonderful shop and friendly shop owner”
Review of Living Eden

Living Eden
Reviewed June 22, 2015

Several weeks ago I stopped while driving through Red Hook. I was shopping for a gift for a friend and some yarn for myself. The shop has a very nice selection of yarn and the shop owner was helpful in advising me of how much yarn I needed for my project. I selected a very nice and unique necklace for my friend. Although I was not clothes shopping, a young woman was clothes shopping while I was in the shop. She modeled her selection while I was in the shop. The clothing was stylish and fashionable. The shop owner was warm, friendly and helpful. It definitely was a shop to return to.

Reviewed June 4, 2015

Bonnie and Bobbi Jo have taken great pains to have fresh merchandise that is well priced and festive.

Reviewed November 7, 2014

I guess this store was made for people like me, with exquisite, artisan clothes and accessories, rescued kittens off to the side, and knitting in the back! I bought some early Christmas gifts, and would have taken home a kitten if I could! Love to see Red Hook moving in to this arena of shop.