“Passing through ”

Add it.
Brandy's Sunrise Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the service and food. We each ordered a sandwich but my husband ordered a cup of soup with his. I tasted his soup and decided that I had to get a cup of my own. Be sure to order the corn chowder soup!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We go to Brandy's at least once whenever we are in Pulaski - sometimes for breakfast, sometimes for dinner. Have not been for lunch yet. On the most recent night we were there, the service was excellent: friendly, efficient, and timely. We both had the haddock dinner special, one broiled, one fired, and both were tasty. We like the small but definitely adequate salad bar where you can choose from two different types of rolls, two different soups (We like the New England Clam Chowder.), the usual garden salad items, potato and macaroni salads, and last night a very nice banana bread. One could easily order just the salad bar for $9.00 and be very satisfied!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately, we thought this little place around be perfect for our family to eat, being so close to the beach. The service was slow, the staff was rude. Not one order was correct for our family . When we said something the manager over heard and came. She was vulgar and nasty. Its such a nice area around this restaurant, there's many more places to try!

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Great little place to eat, friendly staff, good food and service. Loved the breaded haddock, always a favorite.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Breakfast as ordered. nothing really memorable. My friend raves about the fish sandwiches at this restaurant. I have yet to try them.