“Spur of the moment lunch ”

RiverHouse Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Pulaski, the RiverHouse Restaurant offers savoury and delectable selections for a variety of appetites in a charming casual dining atmosphere within a minute walk of Pulaski's renowned Salmon River. At the RiverHouse, we're fully committed to providing for you amiable hospitality as well as uncompromising freshness and quality with every dish prepared. Enjoy dining all year round, or rent out our function room for special occasions. Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were in the area and stopped for lunch.
We almost had the place to ourselves and the waitress was very attentive.
My partner ordered the haddock sandwich with onion rings and I ordered the veggie burger with fries.
His sandwich was large and so was the fish. He said everything was great. My veggie burger was average. Sort of dry also. Fries were plentiful and crisp. Unfortunately no room for dessert which sounded wonderful.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 8 and everyone had something different. The haddock dinner looked and tasted delicious. The chicken parm was not a favorite! The sauce was bitter and maybe a bit burnt. Seafood carbonara was very good. Pork chops were very tasty. We all thought the French onion soup was good. The prime rib was very much enjoyed!!!!The meals were good portions and everyone had enough to eat. We had a prompt and attentive waitress named Val. All in all we had a good time and enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The was a wonderful place to eat! Very nice inside and the history was interesting. The food was fabulous to say the least and the wait staff was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

First visit was great, mussels and two salads along with a couple draft beers.
Second visit was the polar opposite. I ordered the half rack of house smoked ribs and my wife ordered the Run 2.0. My ribs were so tough and dried out I had tho use a steak knife to saw off a few pieces before I gave up. I understand it's got to be hard smoking just the right amount of meat and having it ready for service at just the right time but that's no excuse for serving an over cooked dried out rack of ribs. My wife's Run 2.0 wasn't any better the shaved beef was primarily gristle.
I really wish this had turned out better we really need a good restaurant for our trips to Syracuse.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We were seated quickly but waited quite awhile for our waitress to even acknowledge us. She did bring our ordered bottle of wine in a timely manner and then took our order. There were six of us and all except two had tepid meals. My smoked prime rib was full of fat and fiber so that I had difficulty eating it. I won't be going back.