“Deeelicious”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Best pizza in the area and the garlic knots are soooo good. My wife loves the stuffed eggplant. Also try the stuffed rigatoni, very yummy. Servers are very nice too.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

There was around 30 of us. Food was good. We had pizza, wings and salad bar. Salad bar was the best. Thank you

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the pizza here! The garlic pizza was awesome and the garlic knots were excellent! Really nice place.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The pizzas were great!

I was told on the phone 20 minutes for the Pizza to be ready. It was 40 minutes. I stood for a while, hence minus one bubble. Other than that-all good!

Large pepperoni pizza and large meat lovers with half cheese, $42.00.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stephano's tag line says it all: "A Little Bit of Italy in Your Own Back Yard!" A very wide variety of delicious italian dishes with great sauces. For a light dinner, I usually choose a bowl of Pasta e Fagioli and the house salad. For a filling dinner, I order chicken parm, chicken cacciatore or one of the other Sicilian specialities. My fishing friends and I eat there during the salmon season, and we arrive early to make sure we get in.