“Millhouse never disappoints”
Review of Mill House Market

Mill House Market
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is outstanding, the selection is unique and there’s always wonderful “comfort food” always by with amazing choice of wood fired personalized pizzas. Great wine and cocktail choices as well.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Thank goodness for trip advisor for helping me to find this place. This place is great! I frequent Lake Placid & this restaurant reminds me of the typical hip place I would find in the Adirondacks. Amazing food with new, unique combinations that just work well together. I will be going out of my way to make it there again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I Love the homemade bread and the great lunch menu. Never disappointed with my choice. Quality meat and great choice such as brie, pear, etc...

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

An enjoyable visit. They need to hire more help. We were literally the only people there in the dining room and service took for ever, and then all of our ordres got mixed up. The food was good, not anything that stood out as special, but decent. The bread was great with lots of different selections. Cute little gift shop as you enter. Would definitely recommend if your passing through or looking for different place to try.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We went after seeing 11 excellent and 1 very good review. We loved it. Great sandwiches, salads, choice of breads, beers, and desserts. Awesome place is a small town. I'm getting off the highway the next time I go by just to go back.