“Great Breakfast”
Review of Poughkeepsie Grind

Poughkeepsie Grind
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent breakfast spot. Comfortable interior. Bustling on a Saturday late morning. Friendly. Very good omelette and breakfast sandwich.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is my go-to place for breakfast when I want a great sausage, egg and cheese on a hard roll and a yummy cappuccino. But when I really want a treat, I go for the waffle. There is a special concoction each month -- raspberry mimosa for January -- or others with fruit or chicken and waffles. Why go to a chain store, when you can get a better meal for a better price made by a friendly staff, including the owner? It's small and morning rush can lead to a line, but there's a reason for that. People in PoTown and visitors who come up by train from NYC love this place, as do I. Closed Sundays, but open early the rest of the week, closing at 4.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Super cute little hole in the wall we actually found on Instagram! The food was so good, best waffles I’ve ever had.

1  Thank Cait R
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for a work lunch, I grabbed an iced coffee. It was great! It reminded me of the coffee back at home. I will definitely be coming back here!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This is the greatest .... these guys are making the neighborhood!!! A block and a half above the train station ... right across the street from my office...really good coffee ... and judging from the full tables excellent breakfasts ....get here !!!!