“Terrific Prix Fixe”

Ruvo Restaurant East
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruvo Restaurant East is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed 22 July 2018

The food at Ruvo East was excellent and the prix fixe has lots of options and good size portions. We were seated immediately for our reservation and the server came fairly quickly. I had the salmon and my husband had the pork tenderloin, both of which were excellent. It was a Thursday, and lobster night so the restaurant was very busy. There were several large parties and one of them was particularly loud so we could not converse with our friends. I don't know if I will return on a Thursday in the summer, but otherwise I would return to Ruvo East.

1  Thank Judydith

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and drinks, fantastic red sauce! I had delicious chicken parm. Danny is a very attentive and pro waiter! I’ll be back!

1  Thank JeanneSalucci
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We love Ruvo! Great menu, delicious food, wonderful atmosphere and great bartenders! (especially Tom...our fave!)
You really can't ask for more than that in a restaurant!

1  Thank lswg
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we have been here in about 5 years ..however ...we will be back much sooner than that.
We asked to switched tables because the first table for 2 was just too small for me.
They moved us to a table for 4 and we had a wonderful and delicious dinner.
The fresh brewed Ice Tea...delicious...the 5 hour rubbed short ribs....out of this world...caesar salad...perfect....the Veal Scallopinni....over pasta with artichokes....the cheese cake with whopped cream and raspberry drizzle is so good I called it dangerous..LOL.....A must if you are in the Port Jefferson area.

4  Thank R J T
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I usually go to Ruvos East for lunch when they have a great prix fixed menu with many varied choices from salads, wraps, sandwiches and hot dishes.

1  Thank Shelley R