“Went there to meet women chef friends”
Review of Toast Coffeehouse

Toast Coffeehouse
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Toast Coffeehouse is an innovative breakfast and lunch eatery with and artistic vibe located in the Village of Port Jefferson and the Patchogue Village area. All of this together makes Toast Coffeehouse an excellent place to dine for both the relaxed, elegant, & funky.
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Very crowded but well contained. Food and service excellent, decent portions a bit pricey for breakfast but would go again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

If you want to eat here on the weekend go early or be prepared to wait. Toast has an incredible reputation that is well deserved. They offer unique sandwiches and breakfasts that while not inexpensive give you a very nice portion. We have eaten there many times and got to try some very special Craft Beers from both local and national Breweries. The only small negative is the last time we went they didn't have my first two choices of beer and the waitress was unaware and had to return twice with the info. That episode will certainly not prevent me form returning.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

A creative twist on the traditional coffee shop that succeeds with gusto. Giant cups of coffee, creative omelettes which are delicious, pancakes, waffles etc. Some may find it noisy so if you bring a guest be forewarned.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Small seating area, long wait times, creative delicious food, friendly quick service once seated, fair prices, crowded

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The food is ok, if you don't mind clogging your arteries with gobs of fats and lots of sugary things. It is also extremely overpriced for what you get. IT is difficult to find a healthy option. Service is mediocre, at best.
I gave them my credit card for brunch for two. When they brought it back, they returned my card and the receipt for me to sign, BUT they used my card to charge someone else's large group's expensive brunch. I pointed it out and the manager came over to tell me that he voided the charge. He took my card back to charge our brunch. All was well UNTIL I received my credit card statement. Both charges were on there, which meant that the restaurant did NOT void the other person's charge on my card. I called the restaurant and after 3 days of trying to straighten it out to no avail, I contacted my credit card company to contest the charge. I had to deal with a lot of frustration for their poor management. I have never been back since because they cannot be trusted.