“Consistently delicious and fresh and exciting!”
Review of Salsa Salsa

Salsa Salsa
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 12, 2018

I have been going here for years and am pleasantly surprised but the daily specials every single time, always fresh and exciting and seemingly prepared with love!

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Easy, informal,fast food but very good mexican food. Everything was prepared well, and staff was very good

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

My daughter, grandchildren, and I decided on Salsa Salsa for a “healthy” dinner. The vegetarian chili was okay. My grandson had asked for a steak & cheese quesadilla without onions, but it came loaded with onions so he ate very little. He refused to send it back. My daughter was unhappy with her mushroom wrap as I was with my spinach wrap as they both were slimy. Several years prior, I had enjoyed the wraps at this fast paced restaurant. Big disappointment!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I ordered a chicken burrito with guacamole and no cheese and steak burrito. Got steak burrito and a bean burrito without chicken, guacamole & no cheese. I should have opened it up before I walked out, but there was no place to open it up and trusted that the order was accurate. Flavors were not fresh and rice tasted old. Will not go back.

1  Thank Nellyang
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Steps above Taco Bell and delicious. Inexpensive good Mexican meals. This is our go to spot when we walk around Port Jefferson. Very consistent food and service. Place can get very busy!