“Good food to take out or eat in”

Dragon House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 37 Restaurants in Penfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I stopped by this weekend for some takeout lunch - the Hot & Spicy Shrimp. I thought is was pretty good...no problems with it at all. It was tasty and it was hot and they brought it out in rapid time. I would go back for takeout.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for take out on a Saturday night. It was dead...should of been the first clue. The good- food was ready on time. The bad- the food. The beef chow neon was all fatty beef. The chicken lo mein-eh. There are better Chinese places in the area.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Laurarobin
Reviewed 15 December 2019

We went there because of an excessive wait at out first choice. It was Friday 7:00 PM, so that's to be expected. We walk into the Dragon House it's almost empty! Looks like word was already out. Even though there were only three occupied tables, most of the other tables still had not been cleaned. After being offered a table right by the door, we had to wait five minutes for the only employee in sight to clean a booth. He then informed us, after we sat for an additional five minutes without so much as water & those little cardboard noodle strips, that it would be a 30-minute wait for our food. I'm OK waiting for food under certain circumstances, but not in a virtually empty restaurant. It seems like takeout orders take precedence. We went next door to Little Ceasar's and brought pizza home.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2019

The service for deliver was way quicker than it should have been. The quality of the food was a 1-10 I wouldn't even give it to my dog. They told me I could get another meal for free so I figured I would give them another chance. My brother got the sweet and sour chicken which he said was ok. I got the pork and broccoli and it didn't even smell like pork, 3 different peopple tried a bite and spit it immediately out. They refuse to give me any kind of refund because they are saying that I already got free food because of it. I Initially spent 35 dollars which included a 5 dollar tip.
Search their restraunt on youtube for my video review

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2018

I didn't feel like cooking for myself this week, so I visited for an order of Hot & Spicy Shrimp with egg rolls. The food was ready quickly, and was pretty good. It wasn't very spicy, but the taste was there and the egg rolls were good as well. I will go back in the future.

Date of visit: December 2018