“Amazing Bar with amazing views!”
Review of PK Cocktail Bar

Santorini Sunset Champagne Experience
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Fira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Three levels overlooking santorini and the stunning caldera, enjoy while we spoil you with the finest beverages and fine local wines, spirits & champagnes. Complemented by the most attentive service. We open through peak season 20 hours per day welcoming you and your friends to a unique environment and social experience. We welcome group bookings, events and parties contact us via our website for more information. Like wise for any other reservation you can book the table and time directly also via our website. We welcome you all for a lovely 2018.
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this bar last night and got front seats to watch the sunset...which was sensational! The cocktail list was endless and if I had my way we would of skipped dinner and just drank cocktails all night! My friend wanted to take a copy of what was in one of the cocktails and the staff offered to email her what exactly was in the cocktail. The staff were second to none, nothing was to much, offering blankets to everyone as the night became chilly. Gutted we are going home today as we would of gone here again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"santorini"
in 204 reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Very popular for sunset viewing. Nice staff. Trip Advisor wants me to write more words; but not necessary .

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Caught this place toward the end of our stay. Good service, friendly staff and very nice drinks overlooking the bay

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This place is open from morning to night. I was literally visiting it everyday for my entire stay. I liked it in the morning to take my coffee and enjoy the view and in the evening to sip a cocktail and enjoy the music. Prime location, excellent service and crafted cocktails!