US$759
US$278
US$265
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

US$506
US$567
US$409
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Theoxenia Boutique Hotel(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$146
Agoda.com
US$1,209
US$1,033
US$1,228
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewseach morningunique hotelprivate balconyour honeymoonbreathtaking viewscomplimentary bottle of winemagical placesmall poolgreek islandsthe cliffaegean seashops and restaurantsmaistrossunsetvolcanosantoriniferry
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This hotel was amazing, but there is a problem they don't mention: when you have one of the best views in Santorini it makes it kind of hard to leave. While other people have to seek out the amazing sunset you can have it from your the privacy of your balcony, When other people searching for a perfect place to picture you are trying to chose which angle is more amazing. This hotel is great, and it is very close to so many things in Santorini but surprisingly it also provides a quiet oasis on the island. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shenofthebeach
Koula T, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Aigialos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear beloved guest,

We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful review you have provided for our property!!
It is always amazing to find out that our love and efforts have a reflect to our guests in order to make their stay memorable.

We wish you all the best and hope to see you again in Santorini!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The photos on the website oversell some aspects of the hotel. Balconies are few, pool is tiny and not compatible for sunbathing. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, and well appointed. Staff is very hospitable and committed to your satisfaction. Always welcoming and smiling.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Koula T, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Aigialos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear distinguished guest,

Greetings from Aigialos!!

We would like to thank you for your beautiful review and your kind words!!
Our staff is committed to deliver the best service to the satisfaction of all our guests, as they come first!!
More to this, we would also like to thank you for your comments since we always try to improve our facilities and services.

We wish you all the best and hope we will have the chance to see you again.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Definitely Santorini is a place to visit and stay there for a few days.
10 years ago I visited some Greek islands in a cruise, and I was in Santorini during just 4 hours!
Fortunately, now I came back and stayed in Santorini 4 days :)

It was complicated to choose a hotel, there are so many!
First of all I decided to stay in Fira because is the biggest populated area in Santorini (which means more restaurants, attractions, and life at any time).
Then I choose Aigialos Hotel for it's location and the kind of accommodation they offered. I was traveling with my husband and son (young adult), so we needed a 2 rooms suite. We were host in exactly the suite whose terrace is showed in this photo, I mean, it was our bench and view.

I recommend Aigialos Hotel for it's location, 3 minutes walking to Fira's heart. Also for it's awesome view (just look at the picture!).
Everyone at the hotel were so kind, always ready to help and say hi!
Breakfast was included in our hotel rate, they served us every morning in our terrace or dinette, and it was so good.

We had an inconvenient and the owner was really worried about it, she did her best to solve it. It didn't solved at the end, but my overall satisfaction wasn't diminish for the incident.

I just have two minor things to say:
1. Our bathrooms weren't as good as the rest of our suite
2. The mattress could be better
But again, the hotel is so good, just they could improve those two things, they aren't so bad.

I hope my review could help you. Thanks!

Pilar B.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Mrs. Pilar,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for Aigialos Hotel!
We always take under serious consideration the notes and recommendations made by our guests and we feel happy we had the chance to meet you and see how wonderful person you are, not only you but also the rest of your family.

Once again we would like to thank you for your review and wish you all the best!!

With our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

It's such a unique hotel! We had a lovely traditional Greek house from 17th Century (If I'm right?), I absolutely loved the interior and the location - our terrace was directly overlooking the volcano and we had 5* spot for the sunset.
The staff was so helpful with absolutely everything, in addition we had breakfast delivered to our house every morning so we could have it on the terrace!

The hotel is located very central, literally 2-3 mins walk from the town centre, yet it was hidden in a way where you could get the tranquility and enjoy the sound of the sea and birds.

It's been amazing and fabulous and thank you so much for making my stay so wonderful!!! I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joa-Tron90

Dear beloved guest,

We are very happy you had such a wonderful time with us and we would like to thank you for taking the time to write
few words for our property and our staff.

We sincerely hope we will have the chance to see you again!!

Al the best to you and your beloved ones!!

Warmest Regards,
Aigialos Team

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Firstly, we chose this hotel based on the beautiful photos shown on their website but unfortunately it did not turn out the way it was displayed on the internet. We stayed for 4 days . We had no choice but stay on as we took the non refundable package. The rooms were run down, furniture was ages old , beds were narrow mattresses and pillows were as hard as the volcanic rocks. Water in the showers hardly had any pressure and it takes a while to get the soap off. On the 3rd night we discovered the house keeping had gone through our luggage and stolen a pair of diamond earrings and some cash from another bag. Duty manager came and apologized and told us that she will make a police report and will make sure the house keeper be suspended. Next day she called to say i could report and I will have to be here but it will take 4 days for the police to work on this case . Since we were leaving the next day there was nothing that could be done. Our holiday was marred by this incident and left us with a very heavy heart that there are untrustworthy people out there. We have stayed in so many 5 star hotels and this never happened. I presume this hotel has a history of thefts based on the reviews that I had read now. There are much nicer hotels than this with good views and for your info there is no views in this hotel during breakfast in their reception cum lounge. No views in the bar too. But despite all the odds I must say that the reception staff in particular the girl who checked us in and the guy who helped us to carry luggage to the car were wery helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family