All reviews the cliff the main street steep steps honeymoon suite tourist office carry your luggage amazing views private balcony cave suite sea view nice pool boutique hotel hotel is beautiful every morning special thanks sun loungers perfect stay
Reviewed 28 May 2018

In a nutshell it was amazing. My whole stay in the villa was something I will never forget. Nico and his crew were super fantastic. On arrival I was offered a bottle of Rose wine, some ice cold water and a platter of fresh fruit which was most welcome. Nico gave me an introduction to the island with maps etc. Information was offered on what to see and do as well. I was then taken on a tour of my villa. Speechless…I had no words.

My breakfast was incredible….everything you could ask for…way too much for me to eat though. From your hot breakfast to breads and cakes….cheese and ham platter….fruit platter…variety of jams and honey and fresh orange juice with coffee. Was delivered every morning at 9am by a smiling and friendly young man.

Housekeeping kept my room super clean, very impressed.

Overall. I spent 5 amazing days in Santorini. I did a lot of sun tanning, walking, sight seeing and shopping.

The villa is beyond beautiful. It is super clean, staff are tremendous, the views are to die for and the sunsets from the balcony are incredible. Bonus to have transport into Fira but the walk is amazing as well.

Room Tip: I stayed in Villa Sophianna...it was remarkable! It seems thet all sea facing and beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
4  Thank AMTTours
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing stay with Caldera Villas! Lovely suite, friendly staff and excellent service. We stayed at the Honeymoon suite and the room was exactly like the pictures from booking.com .

Good
-Room was clean and spacious.
-Hot tub on the balcony was warm, good to enjoy in the morning.
-Porter service was good, helped us carry the luggage up and down.
-Staff was named Sunshine was lovely, friendly and helpful.
-Convenient location in Oia, just right below the main street of Oia.
-Breathtaking view of Aegean Sea no matter which room you have.

Bad
-The stairs were quite steep going down to the Villas.
-There should be one more waste bin in the room as we have only one in the toilet.

1  Thank JoseeNg
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Breathtaking views of Santorini. Hot tub on our deck overlooked the water and felt totally private. A little slice of paradise.
Breakfast wasn’t very good, but it’s hard to complain when you’re overlooking that kind of view.
Clean updated rooms and friendly staff.
Would stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Right at the centre of OIA and surrounded by best resturants and shops. Staff is amazing and always available if any assistance required . Breath taking views from main area and outside rooms . 5 stars

1  Thank Masroor K
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Honeymoon suite. The room was nice. The view was amaizing. The staff was great. The hottub was a coldtube, it was not heating the water. The breakfast was very very bad. The same bad and mediocre things every day.