US$461
US$228
Hotels.com
US$345
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$636/night.

US$1,935
Hotels.com
US$1,662
Bookgreece.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolour honeymoonserved poolsidedessert winesteam roomquiet hotelspecial placefavorite hotelgreek islandsbooked a junior suitetour of the propertyten minute walklounge chairsbreathtaking viewsgreek yogurtheaven on earthoverlooking the sea
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed here June 2018 for our first trip to Santorini ever and the staff definitely made it a memorable one. From the moment we were greeted upon our arrival to our final goodbye to the staff, everything was perfect. The room was so exquisite and clean, and the view of the water was beautiful. We were surprised with an upgrade after our first night which made the remainder of our stay even more perfect! The main infinity pool was clean and had a spectacular view over the water. The dining area is by the pool so it also overlooked the water. The breakfast buffet was delicious, and I loved that I was able to order additional foods/beverages from a menu. We had so many sunset excursions that we didn't actually get to watch the sunset from our hotel balcony, but I do know from coworkers who have stayed here and other locals who are familiar with the hotel that Perivolas offers a fantastic view of the beautiful sunset so that you don't have to fight the crowd in the main village to watch it. There is free shuttle service to and from the airport. We will only stay in Perivolas hotel from now on for our future trips back to Oia. We highly recommend this hotel and think you should do yourself a favor and stay here too!

Room Tip: best views, quiet rooms, beautiful, clean, sunset views
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Perivolas, Public Relations Manager at Perivolas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful words! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Perivolas, and we are excited to welcome you back in the future. Until then, we wish you all the best!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 nights and had a memorable stay.
The level of service was excellent from everyone in the hotel. From front desk, guest relations, the team at the restaurant during breakfast lunch and dinner, up to the housekeeping team. They are very well trained.

Location is great that is walking distance to Oia downtown, but you have given the view of Oia from your room. Very quiet and peaceful.

Food here is amazing, they took it very seriously. Great job chefs! F&B team was great too. There was one time that we had dinner too late (the restaurant was almost closed) because our rented boat finished a bit late after the sunset. The male staff (forgot his name) was superb that he said we shouldn’t be worried and take our time.

Sandrine also did a great job, she offered us third party boat to rent, and it turned out amazing. She helped us a lot during our stay.

The view at our deluxe suite with pool was amazing. We dint have to step out of our pool to witness the magical sunset in Santorini. However, you should try to see the sunset from the boat too.

The bedroom is spacious white washed cave type, no TV (who needs it?), nice bathroom that can be a steam room at the same time.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your kind review Suryo! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in all aspects! Your feedback means a lot to our team, who are constantly striving to improve. Thank you once again - we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Perivolas in the future!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Perivolas for 3 nights. From the moment we were taken to our room, it felt like we had been transported to a dream world. It’s difficult to put into words how magnificent Perivolas is. You just have to see it for yourself to understand. It definitely has that je ne sais quoi quality to it.

We stayed in the smallest room, the lifestyle studio, and I was afraid it would be too small, but it was perfect. The large window was so beautiful and we loved the open shower. We had the perfect amount of space.

There are little touches that also make the place special. There are fresh cut flowers all over the room and a carafe of homemade vinsanto wine. They also deliver these little crystal candies every night to the room that remind me of fancy marshmallows. They are so good!

All of these things are nice, but the what actually makes this hotel so spectacular is the staff, who are all so genuinely nice. They never forgot one request that I asked of them in the months leading up to our vacation. They are so helpful and patient, while at the same time giving you the perfect amount of privacy. It sounds corny, but I really mean it when I say that we were treated like family during our stay.

My only regret is that I wish we had stayed longer! We transferred to another spot in Oia. It’s nice, but it can’t compete with Perivolas. Thanks for everything! We cannot wait to come back :-)

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Perivolas, Public Relations Manager at Perivolas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words Jane. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the comfort and coziness of our Lifestyle Studio, as well as the rest of the amenities and facilities. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for many years to come!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My husband treated me to three nights at Perivolas last September and it’s an experience I’ll never forget! He booked a suite with its own private outdoor hot tub overlooking the caldera and from the moment we arrived it was perfect.
We had dinner overlooking the pool on the first night and it was excellent. The food was superb and the service was excellent. What a delightful way to spend our first evening after traveling to santorini for hours.

Every day was a delight. The pool was gorgeous and also not particularly crowded and we loved our little private loungers tucked away just above the pool. We were offered free iced water throughout the day which was lovely as we don’t tend to drink alcohol during the day, and the gentleman who served us was charming and on the ball but without being pushy. The breakfast was delicious and extremely varied and we loved being able to order whatever eggs etc we fancied each morning, and being able to eat outside. I can’t begin to say enough good things about Perivolas as everything was perfect, even the bed was comfy and I’m very fussy as I have a bad back and hard beds are my worst nightmare! Our hot tub was such a treat and we spent every evening after dinner having drinks overlooking the ocean in the hot tub (I felt as though I was on honeymoon). There’s nothing bad to say about Perivolas as I couldn’t fault anything during our stay and I’d love to go back one day. It was an absolute pleasure (oh, and the quietness and lack of blaring music in public places made it even more divine)!
If you can afford it, treat yourself - you won’t regret it!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you Michelle! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in 2017 and we hope to welcome you back to enjoy the peace and quiet of Perivolas in the future!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was beyond our expectations. The amazing view, delicious food (especially the breakfast), and attentive staff made our stay so enjoyable. The facilities are clean and updated. There’s a fitness center on site. Great location walking distance to the city. Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Angeliki T, Public Relations Manager at Perivolas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you Leah! We're so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back in the future if you ever decide to return to Santorini!