Ways to Experience #1 Burigi Chato Safaris L.t.d & Fun Club (Zanzibar Best tour companies)
from US$750.00
More Info
from US$964.11
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

We love about Tanzania and was glad we were able to spend a part of our life living in Zanzibar, everything was okey we visited many part in Zanzibar including Zanzibar Island and stone town. Burigi Chato Tour Operator was our company that made us to reach in Zanzibar. Thank you for good service.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

We loved our Zanzibar Tour and Our tour guide Mudy, was very attentive to our needs. Food and accommodations were excellent!!, including our tour operator. We were highly favored to see Zanzibar island accompanied with beautiful place.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank trevyjen
Reviewed 23 February 2021

The great experience I got from Zanzibar was unforgettable, the meal and accommodation were extraordinarily good, my tour operator Burigi Chato Safaris was having a nice hospitality since I started my journey. Zanzibar is beautiful I got a chance to visit Prison Island, everywhere was beautiful.

2  Thank stanlod
Reviewed 16 February 2021

It was amazing tour that was organized by Burigi Chato Safaris, we got a chance to visit prison island and stone town, this was really amazing because it was our first time to have a tour in Zanzibar. Food, accommodation and transport were good and the driver was giving us a chance to take picture. thank you very much, we would like to come next time.

1  Thank danieljulley
Reviewed 15 February 2021

The food, transport and accommodation were extraordinary great, was able to visit the stone town and the prison of island, that was so interesting and exciting me, everything went well. thank you