Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$119.95
from US$119.95
from US$99.95
7,295 results
All reviews pat r great tour skylon tower hour tour canadian side booked this tour american tour both sides highly recommend this tour his knowledge boat ride buffalo airport goat island new york nick niagara maid
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Niagara Falls over memorial day weekend. We got up early and our tour guide Fernando picked us up at the casino. He was so friendly and knowledgeable. We went to The Maid of the Mist first and waited about an hour and half. I thought booking a tour jumped the line, but that is not the case. The Maid of the The mist was absolutely amazing. Fernando was giving us facts about Niagara while we waited in line. He is witty and entertaining. Then we headed over to the Whirlpool and Rapids. Again Fernando seemed to know everything and is full of jokes too. The best part for me was then going to The Cave of The Winds. Hands down the most spectacular part. You are literally up in the falls. Be prepared you will get soaked. At the end, since we had a few extra minutes, Fernando let us hope into see The Three Sisters Islands and I'm so glad he did. All in all we spent about 6.5 hours total including wait time for Maid of the Mist. There are times for bathroom breaks and to grab a snack. If you can get Fernando as your guide, you'll be in for treat. Definitely entire tour was more then worth the money.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

It was the best experience ever thanks to party Marty he made the experience even better. The water fall was more than I thought it would be. Awesome party Marty, we got an up close and personal to the falls.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Niagara Falls is an amazing place. The surrounding area is also beautiful and worth a trip. We did a day trip with "Over The Falls" and they were exceptional and made it easy to see everything up close and personal.

1  Thank E3101RJdebral
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The Over the Falls Tour with Marty was awesome. Marty is very knowledgeable and lots of fun. The entire tour was informative, beautiful and fun. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The entire tour was awesome, but I have to say that going to Cave of the Winds was absolutely amazing. The Maid of the Mist tour is the best way to see the falls! I thought visiting Three Sister Islands would be kind of dull after the excitement of the earlier activity. But it was a great way to end the day. It’s an absolutely beautiful site. Dan, our tour guide, was really great. Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. We couldn’t ask for more in a tour guide. I can’t recommend this company enough. They absolutely made my holiday weekend spectacular.