“Breakfast all day!”

College Diner
Ranked #65 of 104 Restaurants in New Paltz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Thank you!! We had car challenges and had not had coffee or food until we walked into the College Diner at 3:30pm!! Our gr8 server got that coffee in our cups took our order and we were eating in 15 minutes! Delish

Reviewed 22 August 2015

We jumped off I-87 in search of food and gas at 6:30PM on a Friday. While placing our order for diner food staples: fried shrimp with fries and hot roast beef sandwich with baked potato, we were encouraged to get the salad bar which was included with the meal. The salad was wilted and the bread selection was all stale. The meals were delivered to the table warm. The gravy on the hot roast beef was enough to smother the meat and the fried selections for my wife were greasy. Usually when paying your bill, the manager will ask "How was your meal?" He didn't ask and I didn't offer. I just paid my overpriced bill and was on my way. If you're thinking of stopping here for a meal, keep driving!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Expected a diner. Got a nice restaurant and bar. Food decent. Service decent. Went for breakfast - to be honest I may not have been fully awake!

Reviewed 15 May 2015

This used to be one of the go-to places in town. That was more out of convenience than quality which can simply be described as diner food. A diner up the road went out of business a while ago and these guys jacked their prices. I have avoided it since but placed a take out order today in desperation. I am now reminded why I have not been, $15.93 got me 4 low quality chicken strips and soggy, flavorless fries. No drink, no special order or sauces. I had asked for a side of ranch but they forgot that.

In short the food is nothing special and the prices are absurd, avoid if at all possible.

Thank R.U S
Reviewed 9 March 2015

We stopped here on the way home from a trip down south. I would just say that this was food, neither good nor bad. It was dinner food nothing to rave about. The only negative thing that I would have to say is that it was a bit over priced for the average food. Waitstaff were pleasant,but nothing extraordinary in this Resturant that I would return for.