“Local Fresh Fish”

Land & Sea Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Mount Sinai
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Always warmly greeted by owner & delighted with our order. Our favorite Restaurant for purchasing local fresh fish. Ordered Cod and extra large shrimp to go to prepare at home. So tasty and with a fresh aroma. Have order prepared meals in the past and always impressed with the prep and detail Highly recommend

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Really fresh fish choices for taking home. They also have a few items in the case - cooked and ready to go. Better choices than the local grocery stores!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Every New Years we get our lobsters from Land and Sea and never been dissatisfied and they include fresh lemons too!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

My dad always goes and get the "boat" I think it's called. It's fried tilapia, baked clams, curly fries, and scallops. It's delicious, I always eat half. Nice fresh fish, yet not too fishy like some places.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I first went to this restaurant 9/11/01. We were so impressed with the food and the wait staff at the time we returned several more times before moving to the Binghamton, NY area. I many times thought about returning for a meal, on my rare and brief returns to Long Island but, my schedule never allowed. For my father's birthday, the time was finally there. Presently take out orders only are available. I stayed with my past choice, The Great White. This meal, when I presented it to my Dad at my sister's home fed my father, sister, niece and brother in law. I brought the leftovers home. Everyone enjoyed the food and were amazed at the amount for under $ 22.00. Oh, I ordered the same for myself and litterly have several more meals remaining. It is worth the four hour drive to Land and Sea, but don't be like me and wait almost 14 years to return.