“nice night”

Add it.
Cafe Spiga Pizzeria & Ristorante
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Mount Sinai
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Have not been to Cafe Spiga in a long time and was given a great treat on my last visit the food was outstanding and the service was excellent. Most of the employers are related.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Food was soooo good!!!! And they have a great price fix menu too that includes a glass of wine & dessert. But unfortunately the service was terrible!!!!!! It's a very small restaurant. And I'll assume the kitchen is small but.... for a party of 8.... we spent almost 3 hours there.... and half of it was waiting! We took our desserts to go because we couldn't sit any longer. But... the food is excellent! It's unfortunate because with 3 kids I can not go back. My son said the ravioli was the best he's ever had!!! Zero complaints on the food!!!! Delicious! I agree with my husband... we'll have to do take out!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, food was superb, owners made you feel like family. Glen the bartender was wonderful! Thank you Cafe Spiga for a perfect evening

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I was here for a private event, and the food and service was excellent. I highly recommend the Sole. It was delicious!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We came back to an old favorite for some private time. The food is good the service is good an few people know about this hidden jewel. Thanks for a great night