“Delicious!!!”
Review of Hokkaido

Hokkaido
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Mount Sinai
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Description: We are a new Asian Fusion restaurant serving the Mt. Sinai community and surrounding towns.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We have been ordering from Hokkaido for a few months now. Jaimie is so friendly when I order....The food is outstanding.....and delivery is fast!!! William is so friendly as well. Everyone in the office is happy with their order. I have recommended Hokkaido to friends. I wish you much success with your restaurant.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I have a favorite sushi place in the Mt Sinai/Miller Place area and I usually don’t stray, but I decided to give Hokkaido a chance. The place is beautiful; comfortable seats, sturdy tables, modern design, and cool wallpaper.
The service was excellent and my waiter even complimented me on my Star Wars shirt!
The food was outstanding. My chicken pad Thai looked exactly like it did in the advertisement and the black noodle and beef was perfectly cooked! Sushi here was also amazing! They had many specials of the day— snow pea sprout, sautéed rice cakes, fresh scallops, wild king salmon, and a valentine’s roll. The sesame chicken was to die for!!

1  Thank danfriedmanmd
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this place!
The food is consistently delicious. The owners are very warm, and welcoming. Beautiful inside decor.
Fast delivery too. A+++

1  Thank LeeGrace11
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I went there twice for non-Japanese food but there didn't seem to have too many such choices, compared to the previous restaurant at the same address.

And compared to before, the prices are marginally increased but the food are not as good. The food is still good but just not as good compared to when Lemongrass Asian Fusion first opened.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We went to Hokkaido last night for my husband's birthday. It was very quiet due to being a Wednesday night. The menu has something for everyone- sushi, thai, curry.
My husband ordered sushi, and loved it- I ordered the Red Snapper with Orange Honey Sauce- delicious. We had spring rolls for an appetizer, and fried ice cream for dessert. Jamie, the owner, was very friendly and welcoming, it was great getting to talk to her. I definitely loved the food, and the decor, and will definitely be back. They currently don't have a liquor license, so you can BYO for now. We will do that next time for sure, we didn't know that.