“Worst ever”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Mexico
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped as a family for a quick snack and drink. The set up was the first thing to catch my eye. I was hungry for a bagel but saw none displayed. I asked the cashier if they had any onion bagels and he had to walk away to check. I ordered one with a milk. My wife and son ordered breakfast sandwiches and drinks. We waited for our order and a few minutes later a female worker walked to the pickup area, mumbled something and walked away.
We checked the receipt on the bag to verify that it was ours. We went to grab some napkins but the dispenser was empty but at least the garbage was overflowing. We finally found a semi clean table to sit at and promptly found we were missing a sandwich. Not only that but also my milk plus they had put cheese on the sandwich when it was ordered without.
My wife went to the counter to explain and was told that it had been busy and he could wipe our table down. Really???? We had good and drink missing and a wrong sandwich. All the while there were 2 other workers behind the counter just chatting away. But wait--- it gets better. Who I believe was the female manager had been standing this whole time, roughly 10 minutes or more, just talking away with 2 male customers, oblivious to what was going on around her.
My wife frequents Dunkin Donuts slot and she said this was her worst experience ever. We will never return to this one.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Stopped in with my family for coffee and donuts. The staff was fast, super friendly (even on a Sunday morning) and everything was awesome....can't wait to go back!