“Great Mix of Food”

Cirella's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cirella's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Country Road
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We were asked to dinner and this was the place they chose. Both men stated it’s been a while since they visited, and both were impressed by how good everything looked - and how good the food was. I thought it was interesting- a restaurant serving both Italian and Sushi. So I tried the Sushi - it was wonderful.
Nice historic place that retains a very nice balance of good food and friendly service. I recommend a visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

In NY you expect good Italian food. When you want traditional Italian dishes that are a comfort food for many of us then look no further than Cirella’s.
Nice wine list, staff that makes you feel as if this is your neighborhood “go to” Italian restaurant, and the menu of traditional comfort foods made with care and quality ingredients. Cirella’s is always a good choice!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a caesar salad and lasagna. The salad was room temperature - Yuck. The lasagna had like two layers - Seriously. The waiter was hovering I guess because he wanted us to leave since they needed a table as soon as we put our folks down. Go to Olive Garden. I think there food is better.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The food is definitely solid. I wouldn't say it's the best mean I e ever eaten but it's certainly far from the worst. The owner and staff are super nice and they serve a mean drink at the bar. It's definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Cirella's has been around for a LONG time. Years ago it was almost the only restaurant with any pretensions to being more than a diner. Once there were choices I stopped going there. Food mediocre and noise level deafening.
SURPRISE - a friend insisted on meeting there and it was just terrific. They seem to have done something with the ceiling that controls the noise. We both had selections from the sushi menu and I don't know when I've had fresher or more delicious special rolls. Congratulations to Cirella's for reinventing themselves for a new audience.