“Best Italian Food”

Cirella's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cirella's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Country Road
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

This place is small but the flavors are HUGE! Dishes are fresh, friendly staff and very helpful. Make reservations because it's always busy. Save room for the amazing desserts at the end as well.

1  Thank Antonietta1085

Reviewed April 15, 2017

The four of us came in for Italian food. We had a great server who was always prompt.

We ordered eggplant parmesan, Caesar Salad, short ribs, and chicken. All were really delicious. The wine was a very good recommendation as was the dessert.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We came here as a business group and had thoroughly enjoyable evening. Busy and lively eatery.

There was little room at the bar but luckily it wasn't too long before we were seated. The menu is very extensive and you can choose from Japanese or Italian menus.

The food was very good along with the service.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this restaurant. Great good!! Great dining experience. Veal chop was superb!! Staff was great. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Sadly I was disappointed with my dinner, first of all my Caesar salad was totally lacking of any flavor and secondly my Pasta Linguine Alla Vongole was tasteless and a less then generous serving of clams. On the positive side Eggplant Parmigiana & Branzino were very good as was a dish of calamari in a red sauce.
Three of 4 dishes were successful so I guess I ordered the wrong dish, or just a bad day for clams. The waitress was excellent and very attentive and we were able to dine leisurely, there was no pressure to turn the table.